Thursday, April 27, 2006

How to quit smoking

I wanna quit smoking.

Fact is, I smoke a lot.

I always wanna get rid of this bad habit but I don't really know how to start. Someone once told me that a bad habit is like an electric fan propeller that once you've turned it off it will gradually slow down spinning. You can't expect it to stop spinning right away. It's like driving 90 miles an hour and when you tried to put your foot on the brake you won't expect the car to stop right away.

Smoking is really hard to get rid of.

Why Is It So Hard to Quit Smoking? Mark Twain said, "Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it a thousand times." Maybe you've tried to quit too. Why is quitting and staying quit hard for so many people? The answer is nicotine.

Whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger balikbayan_box said...

Goodluck in wanting and eventually to stop smoking.

salamat sa pagbisita sa Balikbayan Box

AYEZA

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home